Fireside Women Warriors

Fireside Women Warriors

Friday, May 24, 2013

Meadow Dance

Music is so special to our lives.  It brings happiness when we are sad, a memory of a time past and can allow us to escape into another world.  How does a visual artist express a song?  I found that thinking of an image of the sheet music flowing on the canvas with colors and flowers.  I love dance and movement to music.  So this vision was inspired by listening to music in my studio and she who materializes out of the music and she who dances to the music.  Outside I hear the sounds of birdsong and the wind rustling through the trees.  This must inspire musicians as I am also inspired. 

This painting is an acrylic mixed media painting.  The strings in the guitar are thread.  

No comments:

Post a Comment